APMM is a nonprofit, nonpartisan association of professional municipal
managers and administrators working in Pennsylvania local government.
The Association’s Primary Purposes are to:
- Improve the effectiveness of municipal managers and administrators through high quality training opportunities.
- Promote and maintain the highest ethical standards of the profession.
- Promote professional administration in communities by providing appropriate technical assistance, sample ordinances and publications.
- Act as an agent for enhancing cooperation and effectiveness of local government.
- Investigate, discuss and recommend improvements in the provision of services by municipal managers and to provide a means whereby those professionals may interchange ideas, experiences and obtain expert advice.
An Affiliate of ICMA
APMM is an affiliate state associate of ICMA. ICMA is the world’s leading association of professional city and county managers and other employees who serve local governments.